First Annual Baritone Blow Off and Beer Bash

randomnoise

Of course we are still on for this - let's do it at 8:17 pm before minicorps starts up at 8:45.

Rules:

There are 2 judges and a tabulator. Each contestant will get 3 attempts. The loudest of the three attempts will be your score. Notes must be held for a minimum of 3 seconds. Top possible score is 126 (that's how high my meter goes). Entries will be limited to no more than 3 per corps. All contestants and audience members should bring beer.

All rules subject to arbitrary change based on whim, logic or bribery.

So far the list of entries is:

Todd Oliver - Renegades

Jerome - Bush

Doug Kenyon - Royal Airs

Is that it????

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let's do it at 8:17 pm before minicorps starts up at 8:45.

at the mini corps venue?

Of course we are still on for this - let's do it at 8:17 pm before minicorps starts up at 8:45.

will be a busy Saturday evening for me depending on where they slot me for indiviuals time 6:00 to ?...

then blow off at 8:17 to 8:45...

then Royal Airs exhibition before mini-corps 8:45...

my chops are up for it... I've been practicing against the concrete wall in the basement for a couple of weeks now... The girls are about ready to throw me out of the house... BRING IT ON!!!

Rules:

There are 2 judges and a tabulator. Each contestant will get 3 attempts. The loudest of the three attempts will be your score. Notes must be held for a minimum of 3 seconds. Top possible score is 126 (that's how high my meter goes). Entries will be limited to no more than 3 per corps. All contestants and audience members should bring beer.

All rules subject to arbitrary change based on whim, logic or bribery.

So far the list of entries is:

Todd Oliver - Renegades

Jerome - Bush

Doug Kenyon - Royal Airs

Is that it????

Add Marie,Dave,and Lew from Bush I think(Am I missing anyone else?)The number to beat,from 10 ft away---119db.BRING IT. :lol:

The hotel were staying at(Ho Jos) is next to the italian fest,so between I and E and our hotel is lots of beer.Why not have it in the parking garage next to the hotel.

Entries will be limited to no more than 3 per corps.

Add Marie,Dave,and Lew from Bush I think(Am I missing anyone else?)The number to beat,from 10 ft away---119db.BRING IT. :lol:

Hey Jeromey.. max 3 from any one corps..

unless you've got some pretty mean bribery tactics.. :P

Entries will be limited to no more than 3 per corps.

Hey Jeromey.. max 3 from any one corps..

unless you've got some pretty mean bribery tactics.. :P

Missed it,soorey.

J :P

will be a busy Saturday evening for me depending on I've been practicing against the concrete wall in the basement for a couple of weeks now... The girls are about ready to throw me out of the house... BRING IT ON!!!

Heh! Tell the girls it is worse to live with two drummers. Always hacking on those pads.

::::::enters...looking around closely at the competitors...gives a slight chuckle...spies contest master Chris...nears him....draws the cloak from his face, revealing the blue paint....draws his claymore, spins it about and forcibly plants it into the ground and announces...

To ye lads from the lowlands of the east....if any of ye think ye can out loud me self and me brother MacPooh of Bear....ye best think otherwise lest ye kiss the arse of me self and me brother........and be glad our brother MacMoon cannot be present for the festivities or ye arses would be trembling!! Why?? Because me brothers and me self just blow f****** LOUD!!!!!

::::turns to Chris and says.....

I'm in!!!!!!!

Ha.......thats awesome.

I would but......... I don't think I'd win.