First Annual Baritone Blow Off and Beer Bash

randomnoise

::::::enters...looking around closely at the competitors...gives a slight chuckle...spies contest master Chris...nears him....draws the cloak from his face, revealing the blue paint....draws his claymore, spins it about and forcibly plants it into the ground and announces...

To ye lads from the lowlands of the east....if any of ye think ye can out loud me self and me brother MacPooh of Bear....ye best think otherwise lest ye kiss the arse of me self and me brother........and be glad our brother MacMoon cannot be present for the festivities or ye arses would be trembling!!   Why?? Because me brothers and me self just blow f****** LOUD!!!!!

::::turns to Chris and says.....

I'm in!!!!!!!

Frank an Pooh...decibel meter..."Loud IS Good"!! :o Too bad Lothar is a Mellow player...what a 3some that would be.

cya there

Aldo (loud but controlled mellow) B)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) Aldo, is your enter key stuck?

Did you post that enough there, sugar?

::::::enters...looking around closely at the competitors...gives a slight chuckle...spies contest master Chris...nears him....draws the cloak from his face, revealing the blue paint....draws his claymore, spins it about and forcibly plants it into the ground and announces...

To ye lads from the lowlands of the east....if any of ye think ye can out loud me self and me brother MacPooh of Bear....ye best think otherwise lest ye kiss the arse of me self and me brother........and be glad our brother MacMoon cannot be present for the festivities or ye arses would be trembling!!   Why?? Because me brothers and me self just blow f****** LOUD!!!!!

::::turns to Chris and says.....

I'm in!!!!!!!

Frank an Pooh...decibel meter..."Loud IS Good"!! :o Too bad Lothar is a Mellow player...what a 3some that would be.

cya there

d### Aldo, that's what happens when you live in the freaking wilderness.

Hahah.

cya there

Yeah gonna be REAL good!

But just one thing Aldo---please don't ever use my name, Lothar's name and the term 3some in the same sentence, paragraph and/or book ever!!

>>>>>severe shudder and scarring for life<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

• 2 weeks later...

Well, we didn't get to hear everyone - notably absent were Doug "Pooh Bear" kenyon and the Bushwackers (who chased us away from the Howard Johnson's). But, this year's winner of a Loud is Good T-shirt...

Chris Mignemi with a reading of 123 Decibels.

Runner up...

Frank Schoenbach - 121 dB

Until next year....

I protest. :P

Well, we didn't get to hear everyone - notably absent were Doug "Pooh Bear" kenyon and the Bushwackers (who chased us away from the Howard Johnson's). But, this year's winner of a Loud is Good T-shirt...

Chris Mignemi with a reading of 123 Decibels.

Runner up...

Frank Schoenbach - 121 dB

Until next year....

I wish I knew where to find you guys! I had a tough time just finding a parking spot that night as it was!

Oh, well, there's always next year!