Did DCI inadvertently post the scores?

I don't think this is true, because if you read the bottom print in italics, these are not real. I don't know where they got this, but DCI is very true to their word and I expect them to keep this movie thing score until tonight. I trust them.

sure looks like it.....

Oooooops.

As for whether they are real or not, I'd say given the discussion about the shows on here, the only thing I'm surprised about is that [CENSORED], and that [CENSORED] came in over [CENSORED]. [CENSORED] and [CENSORED], [CENSORED]. All sounds legit, and doesn't point to fake data.

Edited by skywhopper

I don't think this is true, because if you read the bottom print in italics, these are not real. I don't know where they got this, but DCI is very true to their word and I expect them to keep this movie thing score until tonight. I trust them.

It says "RANKINGS" are for entertainment purposes. It doesn't say the average scores are not real.

sure looks like it.....

I agree.

Guess we'll find out tonight.

An hour before I was ready to go drive to Westchester....and this post has spoiled it for me.....well I hope this is not true...lol