Your Theater Experience

any tweats for this show? haha

I was at one of the lucky 6 places that cancelled it.

DCI should post the VOD tonight, to make up for it.

In Rockford the sound is good. Could turn up the volume a LOT! The picture quality is good but the mid-close shots are much better and close ups really pop!

There's about 200 people here. Maybe more will show up during INTs show?

First half thoughts:

Blue Devils seemed disorganized in the beginning. I like their music and the arrangements. They do have some screamers! But at the end something was missing.

Cavies. I am going to get a much closer look at the guard uniform at their show in Lisle Sunday. The stilts were odd. I enjoyed their sound and their marching seemed crisper than BD.

Bluecoats looked and sounded great. I need to see the show again to watch the guard.

Carolina Crown was crazy. Crowd was certainly into the music. Too many light colors IMO. Guard got lost visually. Props added nothing. Mosh pit was fun. Good keyboardist.

2nd half is up!

About 60 people Herr in Louisville TX Vista Ridge. Volume is way too low even after 3 complaints. Hopefully it gets better after intermission. No crowd response.