Edited by loopin' froot loops
  • Like 1

My worthless prediction:

1. corps the score the highest

2. corps that score the 2nd highest

3. corps that scores the 3rd highest

4. and so on......

• Like 1

Scouts COULD win this one, but I doubt it. If the spread between Bluecoats and Scouts is closer than 3 points, I'll be very surprised and happy.

From the video I've seen on the site that shall not be named, they have a much much more mature, difficult, intricate, and nuanced show this year than in the past. Will take awhile to get ahold of that beast and reign it in.

I don't want to derail off topic, but is this year's Madison show sort of a continuation of last year's show? With the whole "New York" thing going on in both shows, that was just the first thing that kinda popped into my head.

Blue Stars were right on the heels of Bluecoats last night so I guess it isn't too far fetched to consider how close Madison might be to the Coats, huh? I'm also curious to see if the spread between Troopers and Crossmen narrows or widens too.

Considering Scouts and Blue Stars haven't competed up to this point, this is a totally baseless assumption. I'm guessing Scouts will be 2.5 down from Blues Stars tonight. That aught to ruffle some feathers. :ph34r:

• Like 1

My worthless prediction:

1. corps the score the highest

2. corps that score the 2nd highest

3. corps that scores the 3rd highest

4. and so on......

God that is so tired. Why waste your time.

• Like 5

My (almost as worthless as yours) predictions for tonight... :tongue:

Bluecoats 72.4

Blue Stars 72.

Madison 69.5

Troopers 66.

Crossmen 65.2

Pioneer 54.8

• Like 2

Considering Scouts and Blue Stars haven't competed up to this point, this is a totally baseless assumption. I'm guessing Scouts will be 2.5 down from Blues Stars tonight. That aught to ruffle some feathers. :ph34r:

Yes, I realize the Scouts and Coats haven't gone head-to-head yet. I was merely pointing out that Madison could not only be close to the Blue Stars but also close to the Bluecoats, particularly since their scores were so close the previous night, even though they were at different locales. I only said it is interesting to consider how close the Scouts may be to the two other corps....never said/assumed they would beat them.

I'm with you on this. Obviously we're both biased, but Scouts had no top 5 corps above them to reel in their scores. Scores almost always rise in those situations. (See: Crest, Pacific: Every year once SCV\BD\BK leave the west coast)

• Like 1