Drum Corps LPs for sale

Gary Matczak

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unknown Year Dream might be 1969 - looked at srcorps.com and best match there if it's the same year on the albums.

Who released the "Golden Age of DC" album Gary? Sounds like the "Brass Chrome and Gold" Fleetwood I bought years ago except is has Cabs instead of Brigs. No year on that album either except I found out later Cabs was 1960 AL.

Hmmm... will have to check my stash....

Gary, You don't have any video of 1982 Thunderbirds, do you? I would love to get a copy from the year I marched!

I do not,................truthfully, I am not even sure it is available?,..........does anyone here know if a video of the 12th place corps from that year is even available?

Edited by Gary Matczak

Unknown Year Dream might be 1969 - looked at srcorps.com and best match there if it's the same year on the albums.

Who released the "Golden Age of DC" album Gary? Sounds like the "Brass Chrome and Gold" Fleetwood I bought years ago except is has Cabs instead of Brigs. No year on that album either except I found out later Cabs was 1960 AL.

Hmmm... will have to check my stash....

That's cool, thanks for the research on the Dream albums Jim,.............the "Golden Age" LP was produced by SUNHILL High Fidelity,.......printed right on the jacket is: Regular Price $3.98, Sampler $1.98,.....WOW

Edited by Gary Matczak