STANFORD!

Had they not embraced the whole "Japanese" concept with instrumentation, costuming, and visual choices, it wouldn't have worked for Rosemont either. But they did, and it did.

BKs theme this year is a lot easier to get into when you can actually see the performers and not an angle from a satellite! Honestly there is lot going on to sell it you just can't see it on FN! Also BK is paying homage to old school drum corps ala the circle drill, company fronts, Militaryish block moves. It's ok not everyone is going to like every show, though this is a Much More Challenging Show this year! They had a show that could be cleaned quickly in 2010 and now they've got an incredibly challenging drill with very challenging music!

Wes P

• Like 1

One negative is the visual and drill seem stuck in a time warp as it has the look and feel of a drill and visual from decades ago. At least thats my take.

Agreed. The drill seems very 80s/early 90s.

Glad to see Elsa's on the field, but the transition into it doesn't seem to be buildling the anticipation for the appearance of the tune as much as it could.

Phantom...I love the music, and it's a classy and elegant show.

One negative is the visual and drill seem stuck in a time warp as it has the look and feel of a drill and visual from decades ago. At least thats my take.

This 2011 Corps will be one of the best sounding Corps on my Ipod though.

Thats what makes it so delicious ! LOL

G

• Like 1

came across much better than in the theater...but...it needs story and the build in Elsa's needs to be extended. plus the fast drill at the end seems kinda forced

C'mon, this is easily the most complete and cohesive visual package PR has had in many, many years......

G

Thank you, KC Michel and staff. :thumbup:

• Like 1

Phantom is so good, yet their show sucks so bad....ughhhh!!! Brass line is sooo powerful, and the drill is not bad. But the arrangement and the flow is horrible. I feel bad for these kids.

Definitely the best guard of the night. Good job phantom!!! I think they may challenge to take the guard trophy this year

Thats what makes it so delicious ! LOL

G

Thank you!