STANFORD!

:tongue:

Told my wife tonight that some show in the future I'm going to yell "Go Bob" for every corps, under the assumption that just about any corps probably has at least one Bob in it.

Haha, I had my fun last year at the Southeastern Championships doing "Go Jose" to all the corps :devil:

• Like 2

I agree the Cavies are putting an incredible/clean drill out there. But......the arrangement is just "blah". I really have no interest in listening to the show again. It was that boring. I could watch the Cavies on MUTE for the rest of the year FWIW, and be happy :)

Thats fine everyone is different! For some reason I tend to actually enjoy The Cavaliers music thus for me they have a full package! But this show thread should be made about The Cadets right now anyways haha!

I think The Cadets have a great package in everything as well! :thumbup:

:Told my wife tonight that some show in the future I'm going to yell "Go Bob" for every corps, under the assumption that just about any corps probably has at least one Bob in it.

Not unless you're at DCA shows. :cool: