STANFORD!

Exactly what I was thinking, Great design and once it is clean this will be a beast of a show!

I think the complaints in part were due to seating. I am as big an SCV fan as anyone, but when I saw them on Wednesday in Mesa I was VERY concerned to say the least. After seeing it from a better angle I am very relieved to know that the design is there, it just has to be cleaned. I can accept a hard as heck show will be dirty in June knowing that SCV will clean it up later. However.... That brass section will be what determines their ultimate fate.

Man I love to hear these guys play.

The "sitting down on pvc pipe" portion of the show, however, might mark the historic low point for BD, visually speaking.

• Like 2

ugh ! The distractions have to go away........these props are cumbersome and serve no real purpose.

G

I was just asking myself what do they mean because how they are used confuses me. last year i got them visually but not musically, this year it's the opposite

• Like 1

This show would score better in GE if they turned off all the lights at finals and had the cubes, plumes, and guard equipment lit up in neon lights. I wouldn't mind the props then :cool:

Ya, I think they're making the statement tonight. I have a strong feeling the gap will dwindle after tonight

Edited by BlueSharpie91

And you'll hear it every time BD hits the field....deal with it.

it was every corps, not just BD. I think the world at large is ok with BD cause it's kinda their thing.