STANFORD!

Wow!! How in the world did you figure that out? I wasn't ever going to get that. And what's the relationship to the theme of a heart skipping a beat?

a heart attack. Lots of people who spend too much time, money, booze in Vegas have 'em.

Edited by BRASSO

Next year in the TOC, Regiment will just play every TOC Corps ballad.

Phantom Balladment

LOL

Many are talking about how different BD visual package is compared to last year. Why is that? Don't we always say that the visual should always be subservient to the music? Don't you agree that this year's BD visual fit the music just as well as last years?

• Like 1

Many are talking about how different BD visual package is compared to last year. Why is that? Don't we always say that the visual should always be subservient to the music? Don't you agree that this year's BD visual fit the music just as well as last years?

no. not even clos. See they have melody this year

Edited by Jeff Ream
  • Like 1

a heart attack. Lots of people who spend too much time, money, booze in Vegas have 'em.

Well, good catch, but that's a little abstruse for me. As I read comments, most of the folks aren't getting it. Their impact is not matching their intent. They'd be better off without the props.

Nope. Last year's show played with the ideas of reflection and distortion. To me, it was pretty #### smart.

This year's plays with the idea of 'what the hell can we do with all this pvc pipe?"

Edited by mobrien
  • Like 1