STANFORD!

Well, it's a work in progress. :) At least I don't try to pick a corps and find as many creative ways of saying negative things about them as possible, as sometimes..*ahem*...happens here.

Not really sure what folks having favorite and not-favorite shows has to do with anything...it's not like folks pick random things, people like certain corps styles more and less than others. It is, what it is.

Well, it's a work in progress. :) At least I don't try to pick a corps and find as many creative ways of saying negative things about them as possible, as sometimes..*ahem*...happens here.

Hey now! I resemble that remark.

Good news is, it doesn't apply to one corps in particular. I'm an equal opportunity wise cracker.

My comments aren't obscene in intent, in fact, they are more intended to interject a little light-heartedness in a group that generally takes themselves way too seriously.

• Like 1

Hey now! I resemble that remark.

Good news is, it doesn't apply to one corps in particular. I'm an equal opportunity wise cracker.

My comments aren't obscene in intent, in fact, they are more intended to interject a little light-heartedness in a group that generally takes themselves way too seriously.

Fair enough. 1:15 in Alabama. Good night all.

Am I the only one who thinks SCV is not sounding good standing still in an encore.... The drumline holy lord yes!!! Wow, the brass holy lord No!!

WP

Am I the only one who thinks SCV is not sounding good standing still in an encore.... The drumline holy lord yes!!! Wow, the brass holy lord No!!

WP

You are not alone. Welcome to the island I'm on. Now prepare for your stoning, at the hands of the rosemont-west mafia.

They are just super young, you can even see just how young they are when they take the Aussies off.

For the several hundred of you still watching the stream - 2am East Coast... thanks for hanging out with us. :)

and thank you. The encore was sweet. Thanks again :)

WP

Could have put SCV drums with BD/Phantom Brass out there. mmmmm good.

WP

I don't like it but I have to agree...Love the show and drumline. Work it every day and turn some heads in August...