MBI and Govies

Minnesota Brass and the Govenaires have their first 2 (DCI) shows tomorrow and wednesday! Tuesday is River City Rhapsody - Woodbury in Woodbury, MN and Wednesday is Thunder of Drums in Mankato, MN!

Seen MBI a few times at rehearsals but cant wait to see them in uniform and from a higher view point! Also excited to see what fun show the govies have this year!

Lineup:

Govenaires

Minnesota Brass

Pioneer

Troopers

Colts

Blue Stars

Bluecoats

Cavaliers

• Like 1

Great work MBI and Govies.... break a leg ! ! !

After all the lousy weather for drill camps this Spring, they are rewarded with an absolutely perfect night for drum corps. Good luck to both!

Seems like both groups did well. MBI with a 76-something and Govies with a little more 64. Something that I noticed regarding the numbers report was that the Govies are under the 35 limit (at least at the show), I am assuming they have some holes or that they had some people that could not make the show since it was on a weeknight.

Go job to both! Sounds like MBI has a show that could give the Bucs a true run for their money!!!

Seems like both groups did well. MBI with a 76-something and Govies with a little more 64. Something that I noticed regarding the numbers report was that the Govies are under the 35 limit (at least at the show), I am assuming they have some holes or that they had some people that could not make the show since it was on a weeknight.

Go job to both! Sounds like MBI has a show that could give the Bucs a true run for their money!!!

Ah, re-check your math...... Govies had 39 marching members on the field tonight..... and that was with some that were not able to make it to the shows due to a death in the family and other conflicts!

Ah, re-check your math...... Govies had 39 marching members on the field tonight..... and that was with some that were not able to make it to the shows due to a death in the family and other conflicts!

My math was not wrong, just the report. The reporter in the DCI thread said 10 brass, 9 guard, 8 battery and 6 pit. The makes 33. With that being said, I figured you guys were fine on numbers.

Does the 39 include the honor guard? That may be where the numbers went wrong...in any case, sounds like Govies had a good show and looking forward to seeing you in Rochester (unless you will be on Fan Network before then?).

Does the 39 include the honor guard? That may be where the numbers went wrong...in any case, sounds like Govies had a good show and looking forward to seeing you in Rochester (unless you will be on Fan Network before then?).

MBI and govies will be on fan network for the DCI Minnesota Regional

MBI and govies will be on fan network for the DCI Minnesota Regional

:thumbup: