woodbury review

An interesting and exciting and disappointing night of drum corps. Pioneer was better again than tbd previous year...but only mildly entertaining. Volts were fairly well prepared for s first show but very banding and boring. Ages decently loud impacts but no visual or musical substance to take them any place. Cannot imagine them ad s finalist. Troop was clearly more prepared than Colts. They have a few good brass and percent moments. Guard is really hurting this season. Blue Stars were s big step up in all aspects. The show has some strong moments but lacks strong pacing and brass demand. Seems they need to add some structue and depth. Not sure they will stay as evil 8. Coats were interesting but nothing more for me they have lots of talent but a show that lacks interest and ordination, especially visually. Seems drill and Kyocera do not connect. Caves were great entertainment top to bottom. Loved it a lot. Not surprised if they are champions.

• Like 1

An interesting and exciting and disappointing night of drum corps. Pioneer was better again than tbd previous year...but only mildly entertaining. Volts were fairly well prepared for s first show but very banding and boring. Ages decently loud impacts but no visual or musical substance to take them any place. Cannot imagine them ad s finalist. Troop was clearly more prepared than Colts. They have a few good brass and percent moments. Guard is really hurting this season. Blue Stars were s big step up in all aspects. The show has some strong moments but lacks strong pacing and brass demand. Seems they need to add some structue and depth. Not sure they will stay as evil 8. Coats were interesting but nothing more for me they have lots of talent but a show that lacks interest and ordination, especially visually. Seems drill and Kyocera do not connect. Caves were great entertainment top to bottom. Loved it a lot. Not surprised if they are champions.

LMAO. I'm not sure if you should turn autocorrect on or off!

• Like 4

Sorry...very sleepy when I wrote it. Edit option not working last night either.

I would imagine that given the bus accident, many of the Troopers guard members are still hurting. I know what you meant and at that time it had only been a couple of weeks since the roll-over... I'd say it's remarkable the kids in that guard are performing at the level they are.