Massillon, OH Show Thread

DCI Massillon (Pro Football Hall of Fame)  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Bluecoats / SCV -- who you got?

• Bluecoats baby!!! Is there any other way?
    • It's staircase madness! Eureeeeeeeeeeeeeeka!!!

My girlfriend is taking me to this show for my birthday. I'm excited - I'll finally be seeing a few corps I haven't had the pleasure to see live yet (namely Crossmen, BAC, PR, and the Cadets). Really looking forward to this one. I'd update from the stands but I think I will be a bit too busy enjoying the corps!! Can't believe it's finals week already.

Every corps in your list you haven't seen will be a real treat :smile:

oh and Happy Birthday...

Edited by Liahona

Every corps in your list you haven't seen will be a real treat :smile:

oh and Happy Birthday...

Thanks! 22 years old. No more "significant" birthdays for a while. Can't think of a better way to spend my birthday either.

Duplicate threads merged.

Ok...I understand now...makes sense...

Did you mean to say tomorrow night?... :tongue:

Oops, yep, tomorrow night. Surprised to see a show on two days before nats.

Edited by jwscv87

GO SCV!!!!!! Just a few more steps up the staircase! Almost to the top! Keep pushing. hope they can stay on top of Bluecoats, and push towards Phantom. It's not out of reach.

GO CADETS!!!!!!

Good luck to everybody. This is the last show before FInals, make it all count.

• Like 2

Duplicate threads merged.

I am going on record as NOT happy with the merge of the threads due to the classless act of this OP calling certain people a "dork" :devil:

This is a POLL thread and NOT a show thread and feel they are not identical...Consider this my personal official boycott of this thread and I will not be posting any further in this thread...I obviously have no control over your actions and do not disagree in any shape, form or matter with your personal decision to merge the two threads...I said my peace and will leave it at that.

Ok I am done whining now... :tongue:

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 7

GO SCV!!!!!! Just a few more steps up the staircase! Almost to the top! Keep pushing. hope they can stay on top of Bluecoats, and push towards Phantom. It's not out of reach.

GO CADETS!!!!!!

Good luck to everybody. This is the last show before FInals, make it all count.

I am with you on both counts, fsubone! And, will also add my "luck to all corps"....it's been a glorious summer!

• Like 1

I am with you on both counts, fsubone! And, will also add my "luck to all corps"....it's been a glorious summer!

It's been one of the best since I started following DCI, haven't seen those close of competition for awhile, it's sure going to be great. Maybe we'll see a bunch of movement through all of these corps. Maybe we'll see Academy pop into 12th, Madison into 8th, SCV to 5th, and Cadets in 1st? That would be pretty great ending in my book! :thumbup:

• Like 3