Massillon, OH Show Thread

DCI Massillon (Pro Football Hall of Fame)  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Bluecoats / SCV -- who you got?

• Bluecoats baby!!! Is there any other way?
    • It's staircase madness! Eureeeeeeeeeeeeeeka!!!

Is it odd that this show is so late in the season? I don't honestly remember having any other shows the week of finals back when I marched. Is finals earlier than it used to be? Is the Hall of Fame show later than it used to be? Perhaps both?

Hi Chris! If you remember when we marched in '93, the show we played was the Innovations in Brass I think. That was in late June or July. This is a different show. I do remember playing (in '94) at the Pro Football HOF enshrinement, but I don't think we did a show. I don't know, it was like decades ago :)

• Like 2

Picture of Phantom Regiment practicing in Loudonville, OH today:

MXKTB11XKJFKFWEP35JQJLNOWU0O0VEIH5AAV302A3KVT4O2.jpg

Awesome!!! I can't wait to hear the scores from tonight! Push, Regiment!!!!!

The current weather is amazing here. Temperatures feel like upper 70s, but a nice breeze and lots of clouds. Perfect summer day here in Ohio. I should be able to start broadcasting around 2:45ish. The USTREAM channel is listed at the top of the thread, but here it is in case you are lazy :)

• Like 3

What about those if us who will be at work and sneaking the occasional glance at DCP when the boss isn't looking? Will you be posting here, too?

Garry in Vegas

Live stream is up.

Edited by superOOk
  • Like 2

I will do my best to post throughout the show tonight. I am in the "blast zone" tonight, so I will be mostly reporting on music, not feet :)

Oh, and whoever went through every post I made and gave me a -1, thanks ... I'm sure this forum appreciates you downgrading the reputation of posters who go to the lengths I'm going to today to bring both a webcast and live blog to those who can't attend. Classy.

No more -1's on your posts.cool.gif

• Like 1

Live stream will resume tonight at score announcements.

• Like 1

I'm here at the show now. I'll be sitting center, 2 rows from the top. I'll be tweeting and taking pictures. Crossmen just arrived. I'm gonna try to watch their brass warmup before the show. Follow @drumcorpnation for more updates.

Also, if someone wants to post my pics here, that'd be appreciated.

There are some strong bands of thunderstorms approaching from the west. It appears as if they might pass just to the north. We are bringing ponchos just in case :)