Massillon, OH Show Thread

DCI Massillon (Pro Football Hall of Fame)  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Bluecoats / SCV -- who you got?

• Bluecoats baby!!! Is there any other way?
    • It's staircase madness! Eureeeeeeeeeeeeeeka!!!

Not sounding good. Time to go now. I'll see results in the am. Very early morning flight, rehearsals to disrupt and spy on. Didn't mean to offend anyone; I do love the discourse though. Good luck to everyones favorites in Indy. Wes, cheer up you seem a little down tonight kidding).

Haha lmao... I'm just glad BK got their show in tonight!

This one is over... that rain isn't going to clear out for a couple hours.

If its called off, will they provide the scores and placements of those that competed, or will they just pull the plug on the whole thing ? Anybody know ? I seem to think we had a partial show last week or so and they gave the scores of those that competed before the rains washed out the others going on.

Indoor standstill? Still rain delaying? Bummer.

In other news I'm going to throw a homemade fireworks party at Bolling AFB...

Would these be air-to-ground fireworks, like maybe from an F-16 or F-15?

:smile:

Garry in Vegas, next door to Nellis AFB

Edited by CrunchyTenor

If its called off, will they provide the scores and placements of those that competed, or will they just pull the plug on the whole thing ? Anybody know ? I seem to think we had a partial show last week or so and they gave the scores of those that competed before the rains washed out the others going on.

Yeah, in Erie on Sunday night that happened

I'd assume they'll give scores to performing corps!

Haha lmao... I'm just glad BK got their show in tonight!

Me too, Wes. 'Glad to see BK get a break for once this summer. BK has been on the wrong side of the Luck Liter too much this season, imo. These things tend to even out, so lets hope their fortunes change a bit here at the end of the season for them.

• Like 2

Crazy storm. After reading some on here for a bit, I decided to leave the show. Get out of there before the crowd, and before the rain starts dumping (which it did a few minutes after leaving). Saw a very very defined lightning bolt it the ground, followed by a bright blue light. It hit a transformer!

My weather app (which always crashes and almost NEVER works unless it's sunny) said that it's a dangerous storm and everyone should stay inside. Possible quarter sized hail and 60mph winds. Haven't seen hail or any wind, but who knows if that'll happen.

Yeah, in Erie on Sunday night that happened

Yes, thats the one I was thinking about. So maybe they'll get a few Corps scores in, anyway.