Massillon, OH Show Thread

DCI Massillon (Pro Football Hall of Fame)  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Bluecoats / SCV -- who you got?

• Bluecoats baby!!! Is there any other way?
    • It's staircase madness! Eureeeeeeeeeeeeeeka!!!

You're not pretentious. You're arrogant. Did it ever dawn on you that maybe the staff is trying to eliminate any outside distraction in order to get total concentration from the corps. That's not rocket science.

And I'll bet the school officials have complete authority to ban anyone, including you, from school property.

FWIW, while phantom has the right to control access to facilities it has paid for, the whole 'distractions' thing is crap, imho. If a corps, that has been together for 3 months and touring for 2, is going to be affected by distractions, it probably isnt a very good one. Since that doesnt describe phantom, id say that any effects from 'distractions' would be highly exaggerated.

• Like 1

So I'm starting to think that somehow a storm's gonna go through, and break the glass at LOS. Then all of championships will have to be cancelled because of this relentless storm!

Not really, but it sure is how this season has been going.

Me too, Wes. 'Glad to see BK get a break for once this summer. BK has been on the wrong side of the Luck Liter too much this season, imo. These things tend to even out, so lets hope their fortunes change a bit here at the end of the season for them.

You what the great thing is though? The kids in the corps have let it roll off them... They're peaking now, and the performance orders I worry about and weather etc... Is not affecting them. Gotta love it, they're great English Soldiers!

• Like 1

You what the great thing is though? The kids in the corps have let it roll off them... They're peaking now, and the performance orders I worry about and weather etc... Is not affecting them. Gotta love it, they're great English Soldiers!

The Blue Knights are on their buses and headed for Indy as I write this. My son said they are all pumped up and excited for finals. I can't wait until Thursday to see how the show has progressed. Leaving for Indy in the morning. A big thanks to everyone who posted in "Things to Do in Indy" I have everything printed off packed up and ready to go! :winky:

Good attitude. There are things within our control and things outside our control. They sound like they have the wisdom to know they need to keep focused on the things they can control.

Edited by BRASSO

So excited for u Tricia!! Hope Stacia has the experience of a lifetime! I'll do theater and FN for this year but I know Indy will be a blast for u!! Be safe and have a great trip!:-)

• Like 1

Good attitude. There are things within our control and things outside our control. They sound like they have the wisdom to know they need to keep focused on the things they can control.

Indeed... Very mature corps in BKland. Got a lot of core kids that want to build the Denver Team to be above and beyond where they've been entertainment and competitively! Just great vibes and exciting times!

Are they close to canceling the rest of the show? Ani more updates? Can those bickering about the closed rehearsals please start a new thread. Thanx

FWIW, while phantom has the right to control access to facilities it has paid for, the whole 'distractions' thing is crap, imho. If a corps, that has been together for 3 months and touring for 2, is going to be affected by distractions, it probably isnt a very good one. Since that doesnt describe phantom, id say that any effects from 'distractions' would be highly exaggerated.

Good thing you aren't in charge of PRs final week of scheduling... something tells me they might know more about what their kids need for a great set of finals week performances than you do... gotta love the "armchair quarterback"...

• Like 1