bridgeport

so are we all ready for the big show tonight? this show should answer a lot of questions. good luck to all the corps!!:thumbup:

so are we all ready for the big show tonight? this show should answer a lot of questions. good luck to all the corps!!:thumbup:

I agree its gonna answer a lot of the speculation and rumors that have been reported on here.

I just hope someone will report "HERE" on things as they go along.

So, if it is possible that someone who "Tweets", can also come here, "PLEASE DO":worthy:

I tried the whole Social Network updates from the show thing last year at the MTSU show. I found that I was way too distracted from what was going on the field to get a accurate assessment. I won't be doing that anymore.

Wrong area

Edited by camel lips

I hope who ever reports on the Brigdeport show gives numbers for the corps coming out tonight for the frist time .To early for scores from Brigdeport ,6 completing corps and 4 exbitions Westchester Brassmen ,Park City Pride ,Les Diplomates .And Hawthornes Alumni .Plus the P.T.Barum king n Queen ,Jennie Lynn,Tom Thumb , the Ring Master .and the list goes on ,i know been there to many times .

Edited by Florida Sun

Scores?

Scores?

still waiting.

Should it take this long?