10: Going to Oz

11: Michael Jackson

Cabs Themes:

07: Carmen

08: Sketches of Spain

09: Rythmos De Passion

10: Behind the Mask - original music

11: Heritage - original music

I'm sorry but I can't see where you are saying Empire comes out with the same type program year after year. If anything, they have the most variation!! Out of the three corps listed, Bush's programs from 08 seem the most similar between seasons. Even Cabs, who are not known for having "the most variety" even introduced different concepts between years.

Plus- the same arranger writing Bush's book this year, wrote Cabs book too. Both corps are featuring original music by the same arranger but yet one Corps is creative and original while the other corps is stale and un creative???? I don't see that, IMO.

For the record, please don't think I am "attacking or flaming" you. I am actually quite enjoying this civil conversation.

This is only part of the story... at least as far as Empire is concerned. I believe on almost all of these show themes, "An American ____" is tacked on the end of their title. Honestly, those subtitles do not always seem to make sense, but I think it is the Statemen's attempt to sound like "America's corps," even if it does not make sense with their theme. With that being said, I would agree that they have variety in music, but that tag that they add always seems to give their show the illusion that it is the same thing. This may also be the Cabs problem. Different music, but the title of the show makes it appear that the theme has been used.

We will have to agree to disagree about Bush's shows seeming the most similar out of those three groups.

• Like 1

Thread closed at request of author.