bridgeport

Fusion over Bush by more than 9 points says it all there ? and Fusion dropped a point from last week

If anyone wanted to predict that this would be the year a Class A corps beats a Open Class Corps this would be the year to predict that.

Considering that many people didn't believe Bush would make it to the field in 2011, I'd say ANY score for them is a huge accomplishment.

Roger that.

Are the Opens and As even judged on the same sheets?

Fusion over Bush by more than 9 points says it all there ? and Fusion dropped a point from last week

Considering that many people didn't believe Bush would make it to the field in 2011, I'd say ANY score for them is a huge accomplishment.

[/ote]

I agree Joe...I went to the alumni picnic a month ago and they had only 22 total members...on paper...so to get out there (with the legal amount of members) and march and play 8 minutes of a challenging written show was also the result of hard work and resiliency of the staff and members.

I pretty sure they are judged on the same sheets.

Tom Peashey usually has a good explanation on how the two classes are kept divided. However I have never understood it.

yes

Yes they are. In fact, DCA doesn't separate the divisions except at prelims and finals.

And Jim, you are right. Reaching that magic number of 35 members was huge for Bush this year. To all the doubters ... Bush ain't goin' nowhere!

I won't comment on any shows tonight as I was sitting home... but so far I'm very pleased with what I'm hearing and will echo the previous people's comments on Bush... they are a class act... now that they've got their feet wet, watch them improve.... I suspect a lessor organization would not have fulfilled their obligation and would have pulled out of the show... well done bush!

I remind everyone of the year I judged them in the first show and they had 17 horns maybe (might have been less)... drill was more than 50% holes... was impossible to read.... I think their score was lower than tonight and that was one of the years they WON the championship...