Southwestern Championship

At the show live on the 50 synths aren't that bad. Probably bad mic placement for streaming.

This is a good test run inside the dome for some of these Corps... as well as DCI.. with the Corps with the loud synths. Indy as we know is indoors as well. You could be right that some of this too loud synth sound might be attributed to bad mic placement for streaming here in San Anton. ' Hope so anyway.

Edited by BRASSO

I know that everyone is doing it, but for heavens sake, please ban synths! Not because they are inherently evil, but because corps don't know how to show any self-control. It's a topic that has been beat to death, but I just have to vent every now and again.

Sorry Spirit, but for me it ruined your show!

Hi Granny...you echoed by feelings exactly. I saw Spirit of Atlanta at the Old Bridge show....and yup...everyone said their amp's are definitely to loud.

With a great hornline like they have...I have no clue why they would use so many effects....and cover up that great sound :thumbdown:

You know....just because you are allowed to use something (electronics/amps...etc) doesn't mean you "Have" to use them

Am I the only one who has thought this the last two seasons ?

05fbac4385b43dff3f2f8514ae69b51b6c914e5ecb307823aaf78e14e59aa6456g.jpg

Here's a nice shot of the Crossmen for those that don't have Fan Network...

Someone post the scores as they're announced please? Or are they not doing that? The preliminary score deal.

No score announcements...

Someone post the scores as they're announced please? Or are they not doing that? The preliminary score deal.

There is no "prelim" in this show. There is Open class and World Class, but everybody just gets one shot.

F'ing lame. Thanks DCI.

Lame? There will be score announcements at the end of the show....

• Like 1

I guess you guys noticed we can patch audio in this stadium. :)

No complaints from the technical / feed side, right?

Best recording all year by Fan Network. Audio is great.