Southwestern Championship

Crown's Show is great! Cav's show is too. Cadets, Phantom .. I like so many. This year is a good year for DCI, so many amazing shows and all have a chance of winning in the end. It's a good year to be a fan!

Growing on me... love the sound... not a fan of the visual portion.

Percussion and guard have been the "issue" if you want to call it an issue... Percussion front seems to be the weak link in percussion and the guard looked like they had a rough night... more drops than anyone else in the top 6.

Quite possibly so! That bras is dang good!

they are giving awards for this now? the otto titsling award :w00t:

• Like 1

My fantasy show 2011; Coats opener, Xmen ballad, Madison closer, BD feet, Crown lips and SCV drums. Throw in some Cavies rifles and PR flags.  The closest to that tonight, The Cadets. My winners. 

I like how Crown does a show about cheesy rock n' roll, and probably had the least cheesy synth sounds of any corps tonight.

I have to disagree with you - that piano sound the synth is producing is straight out of the Dayton Holiday Inn "Sunset Lounge", circa 1979.

"Don't go changin'...to try and please me..." :cool:

Yup ... there's your brass winner.

I heard some things in the headphones that weren't quite together for Crown, but I'm being very picky. Cavs sounded great and BD is incredible the way they attack notes, and completely control tempo changes.

Who knows what the crowd and judges heard live?