What states should have a drum corps?

Maybe I just completely missed something, but are Cadets no longer from New Jersey in the NY suburbs? I know Bergenfield, Hackensack, Bergen County, etc etc are all NYC suburbs, so the talk of needing a corps in the NYC area confused me.

On a side note, things seem to be in the very early stages of possibly trying to get another corps going in Alabama.

"The Salt Lake Lancers" or "The Salts"

The Big Loves, hahaha, jk

The correct answer, of course, is ALL OF THEM.

• Like 1

Maybe I just completely missed something, but are Cadets no longer from New Jersey in the NY suburbs? I know Bergenfield, Hackensack, Bergen County, etc etc are all NYC suburbs, so the talk of needing a corps in the NYC area confused me.

On a side note, things seem to be in the very early stages of possibly trying to get another corps going in Alabama.

No, the Cadets are now based in Allentown, PA. They used to be from Bergen County, but moved when they went under the YEA! umbrella.

But on topic, any state that doesn't have a drum corps needs on. I'm surprised there aren't more in the Midwest, considering the band programs out there. Missouri, Oklahoma, Nebraska, even over to Kentucky.

Alaska! They could use polar bears for the color guard, and if any of the judges really give them too low a score they can have lunch too!

:rolleyes:

I take the Michigan drumlines back. Redlines going inactive and FUPE Open is going back to independent A.

Redline is going inactive? whys that.

Michigan should definitely have a WC drum corps, i mean there is OC Legends but the following is very big here and large developed corps would do great in the mitten.

One of the Mountain West states. With all due respects, there is no need for another Midwestern corps if we were to locate one new world class corp. The alternative choice could be upstate NY.

Edited by watersling

although i would love to see something in the WV, KY area, it likely would be a finacial disaster. What about Virginia, say Arlington or Richmond