Drum Corps VHS Tapes for sale

Gary Matczak

• 3 weeks later...

Gary, I want to order several VHS tapes from you. How do we procede?

Gary Riohardson

Empire Statesmen

Mighty St. Joes

Hey Gary, post the list or PM me,...............and I will calculate the shipping, you can send mail a check, or paypal to thunderbirds@erie.net and I ship you the tapes!!!!

Gary,

I'd like to get the 1999 DCA with Brigs and Kilties, the 1997 DCA, both vol 2 & 3. I'll pay you with paypal. The tapes would be shipped to Rochester, NY. If you want-you can email me at grichardson@rochester.rr.com

Thanks,-hope to meet you in person in Sept.

Gary Richardson

Thanks Gary!,................will ship your tapes (and Jim's albums) tomorrow!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

List updated August 12th

Up for sale are these drum corps VHS tapes. The cost of shipping will be actal cost to your address via your choice of service. Paypal to thunderbirds@erie.net is accepted as well as cash and checks.

Prices are $10.00 each, 2 for $16.00, 3 for $20.00

1975 - DCI Legends Volume 1 - Troopers, Cavaliers, Phamtom Regiment, Garfield Cadets, Kilties, Finleyville Royal Crusaders

1975 - DCI Legends Volume 2 - Blue Stars, 27th Lancers, Oakland Crusaders, Blue Devils, Madison Scouts, Santa Clara Vanguard

1987 - DCI World Championship Finals Part I - Madison, Wisconsin

1987 - DCI World Championship Finals Part II - Madison, Wisconsin

1988 - DCI World Championship Part II - Blue Devils, Santa Clara Vanguard, Cavaliers, Madison Scouts, Garfield Cadets

1989 - DCI World Championship Part I - Crossmen, Velvet Knights, Freelancers, Suncoast Sound, Blue Coats, Madison Scouts, Star of Indiana

1989 - DCI World Championship Part II - Cadets of Bergen County, Blue Devils, Cavaliers, Phantom Regiment, Vanguard

1990 - DCI World Championships Part I - Dutch Boy, Spirit of Atlanta, Velvet Knights, Madison Scouts, Blue Coats, Crossmen

1990 - DCI World Championships Part II - Phantom Regiment, Santa Clara Vanguard, Star of Indiana, Blue Devils, Cavaliers, Cadets of Bergen County

1991 - Summer Music Games

2002 - DCI World Championships - Individual Performance, Kiwanis Kavaliers