GHOST RIDERS to perform @ Empire Show July 16th

We still have a couple of youngins out on tour in DCI and Youth Orchestra, but never the less we are more prepared than we usually are at this time of the year. I know it is going to be fun...thats my home crowd! We will have to revert to our extended show so I can play...LOL.

You guys dont even have to practice do you? LOL.... :worthy:

Donny

Edited by Donny Drum Corps

We still have a couple of youngins out on tour in DCI and Youth Orchestra, but never the less we are more prepared than we usually are at this time of the year. I know it is going to be fun...thats my home crowd! We will have to revert to our extended show so I can play...LOL.

You guys dont even have to practice do you? LOL.... :worthy:

Donny

Awesome. I hope you guys "crush it."

As for the lack of a need for SU to practice, I'll have to borrow a phrase:

87582072.gif

Anyway...it sounds as Prime Time Brass and the Hitmen will also be performing in the show!!!!

The interesting part of all of this is that the music directors for all three of these groups were caption heads in brass for the Empire Statesmen at some time. David Martin, Chris Castellon and myself have played together, taught together and even shared on some brass arrangements for Empire.

Vince will be smiling down on this show...probably calling us porkchops!

Donny

Getting Things Ready for tonights rehearsal @ GRC (Ghost Riders Central). Tonight should be fun, getting the cavalry together and tightening down the wheels on the wagon !!!

Followed of course by refreshments and barbecue , don't forget the dip in the in-ground ..temp 86 degrees.

Donny Allen is the man on the barbecue grill !!!! ...... he does that pretty good too ......

Anyway...it sounds as Prime Time Brass and the Hitmen will also be performing in the show!!!!

The interesting part of all of this is that the music directors for all three of these groups were caption heads in brass for the Empire Statesmen at some time. David Martin, Chris Castellon and myself have played together, taught together and even shared on some brass arrangements for Empire.

Donny

Porkchops?

ah yes indeed... 3 of his favorites... and 3 great entertainers...

Thanks Tom...it should be fun.

Donny

Or crackerheads!