Drums Along The Rockies

It will be really interesting to see the spreads tonight at DATR - some nice battles going on score-wise up and down the ladder

With the full panel and a top-notch panel I would expect a little movement and clarity to emerge as far as the gaps. Also with Cadets dropping some major changes in the last 2 days they may drop a bit - or surge, those things can go either way!

Loving BK and hope they have a great home-town performance as well!

Hopefully the weather will work out. Looking forward to the live feed :)

George.

Thunder and lightening and rain please go away. It looked so promising an hour ago. Hopefully this black will do it's thing and go east. :unhappy: Send good thoughts, DATR has to go on. After 12 years of taking my daughter to every Drums and every year I listened to her say, "I'm going to be down there some day." Tonight is the night, please rain GO!

The hourly forecast predicts this will be gone by about 8 PM, will they still have the show?

Edited by Tricia-A BD/BK Mom

It looks like popcorn showers all night :unhappy:

Something seems to be coming at Denver from the southwest right now....Lakewood and Littleton getting it, looks like

Something seems to be coming at Denver from the southwest right now....Lakewood and Littleton getting it, looks like

I live in Littleton and it is raining with thunder and lightening. But as I look out my window at the foothills the sky seems to be getting brighter...please pass storm!

Per this Link, the storm should subside later today and show will go on. Storm is going NNE, more North than Northeast

Denver.jpg

Edited by Jeffe77