3 Madison Scouts 77.350

4 Boston Crusaders 76.350

5 Troopers 73.100

6 Colts 71.950

Open Class

1 Legends 65.050

2 Colt Cadets 62.150

Read more: http://www.dci.org/scores/#ixzz1RfQdqnE5

Scores up! Wow Everyone went down! This show's you you can't judge them until they all meet up!

No -- they don't. They are WAY overbalanced on the bottom end -- to the point that I had difficulties hearing the 20 tubas at all. Fortunately they're the only corps I've heard so far with the thunder rumble too loud.

BTW here's a shot of those non-electonic-instruments from tonights encore :-)

Three keyboards --like the Xmen of 2010 cool.gif

scouts%252520keyboards.png

Well, it looks as if Granny has been outed by corpsband. I am devastated. Apparently the old dame has had yet another senior moment....or perhaps....she may in fact be neither old nor a dame and actually George Hopkins sitting in an undisclosed location commenting on the feed from the fan network.....hmmm. I only mention Hoppy because he is, after all the easiest target in all of DCPdom...

Scores up! Wow Everyone went down! This show's you you can't judge them until they all meet up!

Didn't Troopers go up about 1.5 pts since their last show? I guess that it will be very interesting over the next few days! :tongue::thumbup:

So is she really here or not?

Yes Madison had 4 banks of speakers, at least 2 synthesizers and a plethora of electronic sounds throughout the show...I was HERE, I know, having stood next to one of the FOUR speakers they use.

Give me a break!

She has lost a lot of credibility in my book....

Granny's torquing us. She has a pic on her wall where you can see the speakers *and* the staff member running the sound :-)

264640_2029489590060_1628700237_1864054_3607218_n.jpg

You gotta give Granmy a break. Even with the Coke-bottle lenses in her glasses, she still has vision issues.

And you should NEVER challenge her credibility.

Garry in Vegas

So is she really here or not?

Yes Madison had 4 banks of speakers, at least 2 synthesizers and a plethora of electronic sounds throughout the show...I was HERE, I know, having stood next to one of the FOUR speakers they use.

Give me a break!

She has lost a lot of credibility in my book....

Didn't Troopers go up about 1.5 pts since their last show? I guess that it will be very interesting over the next few days! :tongue::thumbup:

They did go up! The only one's

Scouts closed gap on Bluecoats(.35) and Cavaliers(1.6)!

Edited by patblamo