Top 12 Prediction Minn, MN July 16, 2011

I imagine this is not official?

Not official, but pretty d89med close!

• Like 1

As much as I hate to say it, I could see Cadets end up in 4th with that performance slot.

This is the first time everyone's met up since Texas and I'm sure there's gonna be some hesitation on the judges part to throw out big numbers that early, especially knowing the rest of the corps are #### good too.

Should be interesting.

#$^#$%^@$%@!!!!!

... I hate it when I'm right....

• Like 1

It's called marketing.......many of the corps have these skill camps peppered throughout the tour where local band kids and corps hopefuls can play with the big dogs on the big dog's equipment. Real teaching going on, real interaction with the corps members and staff, and just a lot of fun. So.....why here in the program? So that the quality, fun and value of such an up close DC experience can be broadcast to a market that may not have seen it before. Look for other corps who have similar offernings to do the same in future DCI FN shows. It's a money maker for the corps, just good business, and a bit of an insurance policy that the ranks will continue to stay full in the future.

I don't think it did anything for promotion...sorry...90% of marketing doesn't work anyway...but having said that...I understand your point.

I hope the kids enjoyed themselves...I think clinics are an awesome idea though..nothing new of course...but a good experience for all involved.