Top 12 Prediction Minn, MN July 16, 2011

1st. Minnesota Brass

2nd. Tornado :), possible repeat of last years.

Hopefully not, I can't wait to see this show on fan network.

Troopers 15th? Keep on underestimating them! They just beat Crossmen by 1.5 last night and I think that they will edge into 12th in this show! :thumbup:

I don't know, I've just seem them bouncing around quite a bit lately, and I heard Crossmen had a really rough night last night. I don't underestimate Troopers at all, I like their show a lot this year. Just being kind of realistic to what I see happening.

I love how everyone is comfortable leaving BK in 11th. They haven't faced Madison, BAC or Blue Stars so it's easy to do that, but they're a wildcard! In Loveland they beat SCV in brass, color guard and ensemble vis. They also beat Phantom in drums that night as well!! I just say... There will be some surprises and I think BK will be part of that!! They're a little secret agent this week, only 1 show and a full week to add and clean!!:) Gonna be fun!!

Wes P

Hey now Wes, I have them in 8th, possibly 9th place. This show has potential, but there is just a huge amount of competition this year. With Blue Stars back in the mix, and Madison slipping, I think it's good time for Blue Knights to move up a bit.

I love how everyone is comfortable leaving BK in 11th. They haven't faced Madison, BAC or Blue Stars so it's easy to do that, but they're a wildcard! In Loveland they beat SCV in brass, color guard and ensemble vis. They also beat Phantom in drums that night as well!! I just say... There will be some surprises and I think BK will be part of that!! They're a little secret agent this week, only 1 show and a full week to add and clean!!:) Gonna be fun!!

Wes P

Very true, they kind of feel like the unknown quantity right now. Saturday could have some real surprises!

1. Cadets- It depends who's judging

2. Cavaliers- Green is good, real good

3. Crown- As good as the best

4. Blue Devils- Same as previous years, Just more recognizable music.

5. Bluecoats- Best opening statement

6. Madison- Have not seen them this year. I hear great things!

7. Blue Stars- Hopefully they fixed the field coverage issues.

8. Phantom- Beautiful and clean

9. Vanguard- Phantom wins this battle, SCV wins in the end.

10. Blue Knights- Just a wonderful show

11. Boston- Have not seen their show.

12. Spirit- I hear this is the best Spirit in years.

• Like 1

Hey now Wes, I have them in 8th, possibly 9th place. This show has potential, but there is just a huge amount of competition this year. With Blue Stars back in the mix, and Madison slipping, I think it's good time for Blue Knights to move up a bit.

See there are a few Smart People out there, Hahahaha j/k. I am glad that people are kinda guessing in the dark because for the first time I can remember, anything could happen placement wise at this Regional!!

Wes P

Wes, if you crunch the numbers from everyones last show and look at the spreads, there is a very real possiblity that the 6th-11th place corps could ALL be within 1 point of each other!

Maybe all of us homers from Boston, Blue Stars, Madison, Blue Knights etc should celebrate the fact that there are a whole lot of really good drum corps out there this summer. Not only that, but it is VERY unusual for these five or six corps to be only 4-5 points out of FIRST right now. This might well end up being one of those rare years in which the entire top 12 finishes in the 90s.

See there are a few Smart People out there, Hahahaha j/k. I am glad that people are kinda guessing in the dark because for the first time I can remember, anything could happen placement wise at this Regional!!

Wes P

Just trying to predict. I just wonder what's going to happen at San Antonio or Atlanta, when every corps is competing. We're not playing with a full deck of corps at Minn, and I think that could be a little interesting. The whole top 12 is there though, so it will be cool to see how they all stack up. I think we could see Blue Knights move up into 8th or 9th. Their biggest competition right now is going to be Madison and Blue Stars. I think SCV and Phantom are going to leave these three behind to fight it out for the 8-10 area, and I think that Blue Knights will end up on top. Their show seems to have the most potential to improve and move up.

1. Cavs

2. Cadets

3. CC

4. BD

5. Coats

6. Phantom

7. SCV

8. Blue Stars

9. Blue Knights

10. Boston

11. Scouts

12. Spirit