Top 12 Prediction Minn, MN July 16, 2011

...there is a very real possiblity that the 6th-11th place corps could ALL be within 1 point of each other!

Maybe all of us homers from Boston, Blue Stars, Madison, Blue Knights etc should celebrate the fact that there are a whole lot of really good drum corps out there this summer. Not only that, but it is VERY unusual for these five or six corps to be only 4-5 points out of FIRST right now. This might well end up being one of those rare years in which the entire top 12 finishes in the 90s.

Now, now! Stop making sense on DCP! There will be none of that!

:winky:

Edited by Roark1

Now, now! Stop making sense on DCP! There will be none of that!

:winky:

The fans on here will only begin to make sense when the judge's scores and placements begin to make sense.

( haha!)

1. Cavs

2. Cadets

3. CC

4. BD

5. Coats

6. Phantom

7. SCV

8. Blue Stars

9. Blue Knights

10. Boston

11. Scouts

12. Spirit

Hope you have your flame suit on... :ph34r:

Edited by BozzlyB
  • Like 1

1. Cavs

2. Cadets

3. CC

4. BD

5. Coats

6. Phantom

7. SCV

8. Blue Stars

9. Blue Knights

10. Boston

11. Scouts

12. Spirit

oops.... my bad. Was thinking for finals. Here is my prediction for MN.

1. Cavs

2. BD

3. Cadets

4. CC

5. Coats

6. Phantom

7. SCV

8. Scouts

9. Blue Stars

10. BK

11. BAC

12. Spirit.

I base the changes between the competitions on show potential and who in my opinion is the cleanest right now.

1. Cadets- It depends who's judging

I like the way you think! The Cadets will be coming off of 5 rehearsal days and they will be real strong, however, their order of appearance Saturday night will hurt them; they got a real bad draw for this one. And you are right, it does depend on who's slotting, I mean judging, especially on the visual side. I am aware of at least one visual judge who has real bias for a certain corps from California that wins alot! :shutup:

• Like 2

I think I am going to revamp my predictions.

I've been saying all season that Cavs are going to win the title. Now I'm not so sure. I am thinking a tie between Cavs and Cadets, with Cadets edging them in GE.

Minn----------------Finals

1)Cavs--------------1)Cadets

2)BD----------------2)Cavs

3)Cadets-----------3)BD

4)Crown------------4)Crown

5)Bloo--------------5)SCV

6)Phantom----------6)Bloo

7)SCV---------------7)BStars

8)Scouts-----------8)Phantom

9)BStars------------9)Knights

10)Knights----------10)Scouts

11)Crusaders-------11)Crusaders

12)Troop------------12)Spirit

Edited by BoyWonder1911

Or you could simply ask DCI to release their Mn placements as well as their DCI placements and then sit back and enjoy the performances:) LOL

I feel Cadets or Crown, possibly both, will be better drum corps than Cavaliers definitely by August. JMO

...there is a very real possiblity that the 6th-11th place corps could ALL be within 1 point of each other!

Maybe all of us homers from Boston, Blue Stars, Madison, Blue Knights etc should celebrate the fact that there are a whole lot of really good drum corps out there this summer. Not only that, but it is VERY unusual for these five or six corps to be only 4-5 points out of FIRST right now. This might well end up being one of those rare years in which the entire top 12 finishes in the 90s.

Rare?

If you define "rare" as something that has never happened.

It has only happened twice that 9 corps have reached 90 pts.

I don't even think 10 corps have ever reached 90ts at Finals, much less all 12. I would love for this to happen though.