DCPI TIMES Powerpoll 3

its that time again so I can prepare for DCPI Times---who do YOU think are the top 5 corps in World DCPI? Remember you can pick who the current top 5 are--use all kinds of algorithms to determine, go with your gut or even go with who you think will win it all in August. Just give me your top 5! I already know one persons vote LOL

I will take votes right up until press time which appears to be Tuesday or Wednesday at this point.

1: Elite Briagde- still haven't lost a show all year.

2: Knights of Power- Led their organizational sweep of south regionals.

3: The Rangers- Where'd they come from?

4: Nastalgia Vanguad- Strong placement in DeKalb

5: Caprice- Corps is on the rebound

dont u do top 12 for all three div

nope--DCPI Times really primarily focus' on World Class unless we have special reporters come in--i dont have time to focus on all three. I usually try for two special segiments on the the other two divisions around finals time. and I list all nominated corps in this poll regardless of whether that is only 5 or all world corps.

Hmm, may have to go back and add VK to my polling, after they snap Elite Brigade's undefeated streak in their first show back on tour, AFTER accruing a 0.5 penalty...