Brass Impact Show

I could never do what these kids do; I don't even think I would make it through watching them without melting.

:

True. I'm just glad that as the Wizard of Oz movie saying goes... " You're not in Kansas anymore... I'm melting!...I'm melting!...000000oooooooo.......

haha!... Just kidding.

But you are so right, A BD/BK Mom. ' Have to give these kids a lot of credit. The heat index is off the charts but they will themselves through it, and they are made stronger for it. Hats off to all of them.

Edited by BRASSO

Kansas is facing that same High Pressure System that's been over Texas for a while, it'll be back over us later in the week!! Blah....

Any scores?

Not going to as many shows as last year?..I loved all your tweets last season...

Colts on last... Heard from friend at show crazy hot and humid and crowd was lifeless early on... Guessing the heat was a major factor. Worst week of performance orders for BK again had to go before Gmen(no offense) and in the horrible heat... Arrr!!

Wes P

It was the same thing in Minneapolis - the crowd just couldn't muster much enthusiasm. I kept saying to my husband, "look at the crowd - they're doing nothing!" They couldn't - it was too hot!

Major props to the kids. I know they are conditioned by now and the staff looks out for them, but DANG - how did we ever do this when we marched???

SkylarVice Craig Juergens

Open: CC 63.45 World: Xmen 72.75, Colts 73.4, Gmen 73.75, Spirit 75, BK 78.2, BAC 80.1, BD 85.55, Cadets 86.65

58 seconds ago

Can anyone confirm?

Edited by Liahona

I think I was too busy trying to tan/burn daffy duck tattoos to my chest to notice how hot we were!! We also had the soak yourself in water and then Goldbond game... Don't try it... Not fun!!

Crossmen 72.75 Colts 73.4 Glassmen 73.x Spirit 75.0 BKnights 78.2 Glassmen 73.73 BAC 80.1 BD 85.55 Cadets 86.65

SkylarVice Craig Juergens

Open: CC 63.45 World: Xmen 72.75, Colts 73.4, Gmen 73.75, Spirit 75, BK 78.2, BAC 80.1, BD 85.55, Cadets 86.65

58 seconds ago

Can anyone confirm?

BAC....you finally broke 80! WTG :smile:

1 The Cadets 86.650

2 Blue Devils 85.550

3 Boston Crusaders 80.100

4 Blue Knights 78.200

5 Spirit of Atlanta 75.000

6 Glassmen 73.750

7 Colts 73.400

8 Crossmen 72.750

Open Class

1 Colt Cadets 63.450

Read more: http://www.dci.org/scores/index.cfm?event=27de8fa6-cf35-48d2-9d37-baa27ff5e156#ixzz1SWBQ5LwH

BK been at 78 now for the entire season... Come on judges up or down, but something other than a 78!!! They were a 78.9 in Utah... RIDICULOUS!! ok I'm calm!!

Wes P