DCP Meet up at DCI Minnesota?

Just a thought...

I've seen LOTS of people post they are going to MINN, myself included. Would it be prudent to suggest a "meet up" at the stadium for those that want to, say near a certain souvie stand or another place (suggestions)? or would that be fopaux?

I know some ppl may not want to, but I like to put faces to names...This is supposed to be Drum Corps, not Flame Corps. I just thought it may help actually KNOWING the person you respond too...it doesnt matter if you marched or not, what matters is we are all Drum Corps fans! :thumbup:

Again, just a suggestion.

Christian. AKA rainshdw08. AKA Weatherman. (so i've been told)

Mods: If this isn't appropriate, please delete and let me know.

bring body bags

Bad idea huh?

So many people on DCP in MN, this would have been a great venue for a Meet-Up. Unfortunately for me, I won't be there! I would have worn my DCP shirt to be recognized!!!

I'll be the one wearing blue at 2:55 :cool:

• Like 1

Speaking of which...a couple of days ago someone had come up to one of our trucks, and asked the guy inside if he happened to be "BoyWonder" from DCP.

If that was you, you went to the wrong truck. I was in the other one taking a nap.

If I remember correctly, I was told that this person looking for me had a Scouts shirt on.

:peek:

I don't know, I was sleeping at the time this person came around. I hope not.

I have a steel reinforced wooden billy club (used for checking tires) in my truck to defend myself, if necessary. :ph34r:

But seriously, I would like to know who this was! I don't bite, or fight. I'll walk away from a fight even if egged on.