bluecoats show changes

with bluecoats taking three days off, anyone know if the end and/or parts of the middle section are getting reworked for the minn. show. They are really close to the top 4 and in my opinion this is the area needed to improve or continue to fight off 6-8

my understanding is the ending is being reworked, but I don't know any specifics

From a friend marching there, it seems there reworking alot of the show including the ending extensively. I'll try to get details from him.

with bluecoats taking three days off, anyone know if the end and/or parts of the middle section are getting reworked for the minn. show. They are really close to the top 4 and in my opinion this is the area needed to improve or continue to fight off 6-8

I haven't seen them live yet. Like most people, I love the opener. I really grew to love their show last year, so I'm hoping to feel the same way this year.

Any thoughts on how the performance order at Minneapolis might impact things? Going on next to last, immediately after the current season leader has to be a precarious place, judging-wise for a borderline 4/5 corps... Will it help them or hurt them to be in that position?

Edited by skywhopper

Got word that they are changing parts of there ballad and reworking there opener.

I think going on next to last between Cavies and BD is a great position to be in.

Along with what I hear are some cool changes I think the 'Coats are really starting to get very comfortable and confident with a very difficult music book. I think the best is yet to come. :thumbup:

Go Bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeee.

They have re-done some drill in the ballad and the closer, from what I hear. I have nothing too specific but I know the music is the same. The "new" ending or "official" ending as most corps like to do, will probably be put in around Texas or Atlanta. All the changes now are drill or guard related. Can't wait until they put it on the field under the lights!