What's allowed in TCF Bank Stadium?

And...if you haven't bought your tickets yet - pop the extra cash for premium seating. The ability to go into the air conditioned club house during intermission and tornado delays was well worth the extra money.

• Like 1

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And...if you haven't bought your tickets yet - pop the extra cash for premium seating. The ability to go into the air conditioned club house during intermission and tornado delays was well worth the extra money.

That is for sure. If i pull the trigger on a ticket, im doing club section.

Ya got that right. The old lady and I LOVED that DQ air conditioning!!!! :worthy:

I agree with you 100%. The club was a nice place to go for a break and when it was absolutely POURING rain outside.

Well, that mix up obviously helped PR. A lot.

I'm glad about the change. I was wondering why they had put Phantom so early in the schedule. This should not only help them but help the judges remember more easily what a great show it is!

Rex saw the schedule change and pointed out that the only two corps from Minnesota got screwed bumped to earlier in the afternoon.

How is the performance order decided?

It's been stated a few times on here, but for World Class corps, they take finals placements from last year, and break it up into 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, etc. Then it's a random draw within each group of 3.

• Like 1

I'm so bummed I can't be there for this show this year. Had a blast last year (despite the downpour) and was looking forwardto this year, but work got in the way.

Spent Tuesday out in Chanhassen watching The Cadets rehearse, I really liked what they were doing. Would have been fun to see the other corps rehearse today, but since I work out of Miami, I had to leave this morning.

I do wish for great weather and best of luck to ALL participating corps!