I Need NightBEAT Tickets!

melloyellow2015

Waited too late and the show is "sold out" according to the ticket website. I'm in need of 3-4 tickets. PM for email address or post here. Thanks for your help!

Is this a match, folks? Another poster wrote:

"Ok folks, this is it!!!

I've got 4 tickets to the 100% SOLD OUT Tour of Champions event in Rock Hill, SC on July 31st.

I bought these several months ago looking to get my face blown off (I'm at Atlanta the previous day up high, so the up-close seats at Rock Hill were perfect at the time). But unfortunately, some things came up and I'm unable to make it out to this show.

So here's the details...

These are section C (right across the 45-50 yard lines), FRONT ROW (row A), seats 15, 16, 17, and 18.

I'm selling for $50/ea ($200 total), and I'll ship them out to you for free and same day as the payment, or the next Monday if on a weekend.

So have at it, shoot me a PM if you are interested. Thank you for your interest!!!!"

Are they both talking about tickets to the same show? One needs tickets while the other has tickets. Will they ever find each other?

IMCOMGUY has tickets!

Mello, check your PM's!! :)