Are Cavies really 1.4 points better than Crown?

OR Cadets.

yup. you beat me to my edit to include them.

yup. you beat me to my edit to include them.

You want to stick to your opinion re/Crown's "visual demand"? Just giving you a chance to retract before you look a little less than observant!

Crown is musically better, but is lightyears.. LIGHTYEARS behind cavaliers visual/percussion program. I am surprised crown is getting as far as it is with a visual program that is as easy as it is. 95% of the show is curvalinear's that just move around, form a block, scatter to curvalinear's again.

Extremely disappointed in crown's visual program (especially since crown is one of my fave corps...) and hope that they can rewrite some of the show... Just no where near as cool visually as Cavaliers, Cadets, Bluecoats, Madison, SCV, and others...

• Like 1

OR Cadets.

This is VERY true

You want to stick to your opinion re/Crown's "visual demand"? Just giving you a chance to retract before you look a little less than observant!

Crown isnt up there with cavies, or cadets in visual demand. But theyre way ahead of BD.

• Like 2

Crown is musically better, but is lightyears.. LIGHTYEARS behind cavaliers visual/percussion program. I am surprised crown is getting as far as it is with a visual program that is as easy as it is. 95% of the show is curvalinear's that just move around, form a block, scatter to curvalinear's again.

Extremely disappointed in crown's visual program (especially since crown is one of my fave corps...) and hope that they can rewrite some of the show... Just no where near as cool visually as Cavaliers, Cadets, Bluecoats, Madison, SCV, and others...

Lightyears...?? No way. Behind a noticeable margin? Sure.