Changed Perceptions after the Minneapolis Regional

a -1 already! must be doing something right. lol.

lol...You're back to neutral after my +1.

Look at the +3 -- Lance is SO biased. He's nowhere near neutral ...

Lance is on a roll with +6 already. Come on the rest of you sitting on the fence. Show your support for our moderator!

Edited by Michael Boo

My revelations -

1)I never took Phantom's show seriously. I haven't seen them since Texas, and I didn't get a chance to watch them last night because I had to take a nap before the drive, but seeing them in 5th now makes me think maybe this show isn't as flat as I and some others thought it was. Then I thought, well maybe they are just executing it well...and then I go and see their visual scores are abhorrent. I guess the colorguard and GE are keeping them afloat! It will be interesting to see how this corps plays out from now until Finals. I still think they will drop. I see them switching places with SCV.

2)With SCV, it is the total opposite. I took this show seriously from the start, when a lot of people said it was crap. Good percussion scores, bad brass scores, visual scores were better than I thought they'd be right now though. They looked a little rough in Metamora last week. Good colorguard, too. I still believe in this show, and I think if they can get the storyline sorted out and are able to get it across other than having brass players run around the field like they were lost, then maybe their GE scores will start to catch up? I still believe in this show, and think that with improvement to the structure of the show and if the brass get their a**es together, they should move up.

3)Cadets, BD and Crown are so close in score, it wouldn't be fair to either 3 of them to say one is better than the other at this point. Only revelation is that at this moment, Crown is in contention for a medal.

• Like 2

crown is fo real this year, but no more so than a lot of groups this year lol

I did not get a good read of the Bluecoats at the beginning from theater distractions. Right now, they are rising in my favorites list. I love all their music and the lower brass is just kickin' it! I would rank them much higher than 6th.

• Like 2