Lebanon Leisure Lounge

Call facts rumors if you like. Look back to 2006 or beyond and look at the big names that have come and gone at PR. Most are gone because of trying to replace Shaw. There's no denying what is going on with Farrell and Shaw.

PR will remain stagnent until they are both gone. Just look around you and notice that anything creative that does not continually reinvent itself will eventually die or wither away. This years show is just plain tired.

It will be real interesting to see what place the corps end up in by finals!

How much time have you spent with Dan or JD in the last five years?

It will be interesting how Regiment will place by finals. However I will place my confidence in the two of them.

Do you remember how interesting things got without Dan and JD?

Call facts rumors if you like. Look back to 2006 or beyond and look at the big names that have come and gone at PR. Most are gone because of trying to replace Shaw. There's no denying what is going on with Farrell and Shaw.

PR will remain stagnent until they are both gone. Just look around you and notice that anything creative that does not continually reinvent itself will eventually die or wither away. This years show is just plain tired.

Facts? Nothing but heresay and innuendo. Irresponsible at best.

Facts? Nothing but heresay and innuendo. Irresponsible at best.

tell you what.....you just keep thinking that.

recap? is anyone else not seeing one?

reason why i ask is the scores were interesting last night, major jumps and some drops

what big names? only rennick really. Thompson is back and when he was gone he was still very close to the corps. Sage is gone, and that is a good thing, he is an incredible designer but incredibly hard to work with. everybody else that came and went i wouldn't call a big name... however hiring choices may be quite an issue lol

edit: oh rosander is a big name as well, but I know for a fact that he loved his experience at PR. I have no doubt that his reasons were due to health as he stated and have nothing to do with being 'scared away'.

Edited by general_tsos_chicken2

reason why i ask is the scores were interesting last night, major jumps and some drops

I, too await said captions. I liked this show [attended] for two reasons: the timing after MN, and the distance to the end of the season. Believe that the Rockford show & this one could possibly provide a lens as to what staffs are doing for the push/possible unveiling of tweaks. New tweaks could be rusty initially and have potential all the same, no?

Plus, any chance I have to see SCV within a drive-able distance is always worth the price of admission, right?

I do sense some of the PR dilemma though, ya know holding onto a musical philosophy midst a visual theatrical presentation in which innovation & "cutting edge" appear to both garner support as well as competitive reward.

Even those versed in the activity would have to admit that the annual "soul-searching" with regard to design is both exhilarating as well as angst filled.

And yet they perform. Every year.

Very competently I might add.

Lucky for us, no?