Wichita, KS

They don't hate babies.

But when Madison finishes, don't fans throw them ?

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

SOA has "BROUGHT IT" this year! My daughter has been on the guard for 3 years and they have equipped these young adults to have a great work ethic. Under the great leadership of T.Snead and a very talented staff,there has been no holding back from day one. The goal was to produce a show that was competitive. The staff of SPIRIT told these kids they would make a difference this year and this group has stepped up to the plate and proved they are a corps to be noticed. I guess all the hard work is paying off!!

Go baby blue!!!!!! :thumbup::worthy:

• Like 1

Cadets break 87.

I think they better - Cavs 87 and CC 86

Not sure this is the correct thread, and I AM NOT trying to cause trouble.

I am serious regarding this and would just like to know

Is there a problem between Ken Turner and the Cadets. They don't seem to do well with him. I always cringe when I see his name judging a show they are in.

I will be in the press box posting updates and pics. It's going to be a great show!

Thanks much and will be looking forward to your posts!

Good luck to all the corps tonight!!!

I forgot Dcp hates Glassmen. Never mind SOA has it locked.

(Looks at my +/-)

First things first. Spirit has to "beat" Troopers to make it into 12th. So far, they have tied and lost! I really think that Troopers have the ability to increase their scores just as much as Spirit and they have an excellent staff that seems to be bringing the best out of the corps! Troopers are no longer the "lovable losers" that never seemed recently, until 2009, to have that killer instinct and the ability to finally put the other corps away! :thumbup: :thumbup: