Predictions

Teal Sound 69.05

Crossmen 73.2

Spirit of Atlanta 76.3

Troopers 75.75

Glassmen 74.4

Cadets 86.5

Bluecoats 83.0

SoA just has a finalist show. Their program is harder and is cleaning up. Troopers sound ok, but they are starting to level out.

Troopers 76.05

Spirit 75.80

:thumbup:

They don't hate babies.

Don't speak for me.

:tongue:

Edited by chaddyt

My family was all in town for.my.Grandmas funeral this week and my cousin brought his one week old baby. You'd have to love it if you saw it. Show start?

One of my friends just had a baby girl, and she's precious.

I don't hate babies. :)

SOA has "BROUGHT IT" this year! My daughter has been on the guard for 3 years and they have equipped these young adults to have a great work ethic. Under the great leadership of T.Snead and a very talented staff,there has been no holding back from day one. The goal was to produce a show that was competitive. The staff of SPIRIT told these kids they would make a difference this year and this group has stepped up to the plate and proved they are a corps to be noticed. I guess all the hard work is paying off!!

Go baby blue!!!!!! :thumbup::worthy:

Great to see this comment. I am a good friend of Dr. Snead and am so excited to see what he and the rest of the staff have done wit Spirit of Atlanta this year. Congrats to your daughter and the rest of their corps for what they have accomplished so far this season! Bring it on SoA!!!

Troopers 76.05

Spirit 75.80

:thumbup:

I don't know. This one might be too close to call. And I know many would like it to stay that way until Finals.

Good luck to both Troopers and Spirit!!!

• Like 1

My family was all in town for.my.Grandmas funeral this week and my cousin brought his one week old baby. You'd have to love it if you saw it. Show start?

show start time is 8... due to the heat they changed the time.

Forte is at the gate now for their first show of the year.

FORTE STRONG!!!

Good luck guys.

• Like 1

I don't know. This one might be too close to call. And I know many would like it to stay that way until Finals.

Good luck to both Troopers and Spirit!!!

I think that .25 is still pretty d89m close! Most people on DCP seem to discount Troopers... they have a weak hornline, except that they have beaten all of the contenders for 12th except for Spirit. Their visual is weak, but, Troopers have dramatically improved in this phase recently, especially the CG. They don't have the GE of Spirit... They also don't "park and blow" nearly as much as Spirit (The judges love this!)

Troopers have a very proficient show which they are performing at a high level. There is no real weak area and all areas are consistently improving. I have also heard that Troopers are stagnating in their scores, but, so have all the other fighters for the final spot. I am not saying that Troopers will beat the 13th place corps by two points, but, they will be the 12th place corps! :thumbup: :thumbup:

• Like 1