must have been another year then...LOL

That would be a nice story but we did win 3 shows and were no more than 1.5 (Scranton) behind anyone at any time during the month of August. As a matter of fact the biggest loss we had was in Waterbury, our first show out.

I also remember how "classy" others were on retreat that year. LOL

• Like 2

I don't have a dog in this fight, and the top three at Finals was, IMO, a legit toss-up that ended up going to the Bushwackers... no problem with that.

But I've always wondered how Westshoremen could go from basically leading the pack the weekend before, to fourth place. :blink:

oh Good lord, don't make me revisit this.

Honestly...many Hall of Famers were not as "classy" as Jerome puts it, but this one was quite happy with Empire's first ever DCA high brass trophy. I wasnt out there for that, and nobody in the ranks even knew much about it.

(Ducks) and runs from Keith Hall.

Apple Tree Donny...

P.S. that was David's arrangement if Apple Tree, and All the leaves are Brown was very popular that year as well.

It's cool friend! You all deserved it.

Honestly...many Hall of Famers were not as "classy" as Jerome puts it, but this one was quite happy with Empire's first ever DCA high brass trophy. I wasnt out there for that, and nobody in the ranks even knew much about it.

(Ducks) and runs from Keith Hall.

Apple Tree Donny...

P.S. that was David's arrangement if Apple Tree, and All the leaves are Brown was very popular that year as well.