Brush Your Breath With Denton !

TtHE "SMALLEST PIT" FROM MADISON WAS THE RESULT OF AT LEAST 6 IN THE PERC SECTION WITH A STOMACH AILMENT THAT SPREAD THROUGH THE PERC BUS.But.......9th in ENSEMBLE MUSIC? SOMEONE NEEDS THEIR #$%^%%$ HEARING CHECKED

• Like 2

Madison has a full week of rehearsal between SA and Atlanta. I dare say you better enjoy this show while you can....itsa gonna change.

You mean they're going to march with their horns not at their side anymore????? :devil:

All kidding aside, I think some changes are needed, and i can't to see how much different it is at Atlanta. Do we have any word on the licensing issues yet? Us fans on the west coast never get to see the Scouts live, so I'd at least like to be able to see them on video, their complete show....

• Like 2

All my bags are packed, leaving tomorrow morning for San Antonio. 7 AM - woot woot, can't wait to see my kids. :thumbup:

Have a safe Journey!! I am so Psyched!! Can't Wait to See BK!!

Crazy change in in scores betweem BK, BAC, and Madison tonight. I have no idea if several members being out for the Scouts had an effect with the score but this season just keeps getting better and better. I'm a huge fan of both BK and Boston's shows and can see these three corps switching spots up until finals night. I'm guessing my brothers are going to have a "fun" rehearsal during the day tomorrow.

At this point I would usually just say "Go Scouts!"...but I'm going to go ahead and say "Go Drum Corps!" after tonight. :thumbup:

Good stuff. I feel the same way.

You mean they're going to march with their horns not at their side anymore????? :devil:

All kidding aside, I think some changes are needed, and i can't to see how much different it is at Atlanta. Do we have any word on the licensing issues yet? Us fans on the west coast never get to see the Scouts live, so I'd at least like to be able to see them on video, their complete show....

Thank God I realize how tired I am (12:58 AM). I'm just gonna hold my tongue.

• Like 1

Thank God I realize how tired I am (12:58 AM). I'm just gonna hold my tongue.

It was a joke. Lighten up.

but I'm serious about the licensing thing. I'd really like to see this closer everyone is so excited about. I've seen it on that secret website, but haven't seen it on FN yet, every video has the audio blanked out for the closer.... :thumbdown:

Well if you know the panel it shouldn't be hard to deduce. There were only two dinosaurs judging visual captions tonight. (And by dinosaur. I mean old and set in there ways. Unable to separate scoring criteria. And what they prefer )

So if I need to tell you. Your too young or not involved enough to be part of the conversation.

hi lone ranger with a batman avatar. I collected Superman comics in the 1960's and a little later The Fantastic Four. I'm old, young at heart. GO DRUM CORPS 2011! haha caps on ;-) I'm usually shy, oh my!

Great job BAC, keep up the hard work. Thank You Teal Sound for helping Boston with our broken equipment truck today. Drum Corps is a family and family stick together, couldn't have done it without you....

• Like 5

All my bags are packed, leaving tomorrow morning for San Antonio. 7 AM - woot woot, can't wait to see my kids. :thumbup:

My Dad surprised me in San Antonio in 09' and the only response I had was "What are you doing here!?"...hopefully you get something more loving. :thumbup:

• Like 1

TtHE "SMALLEST PIT" FROM MADISON WAS THE RESULT OF AT LEAST 6 IN THE PERC SECTION WITH A STOMACH AILMENT THAT SPREAD THROUGH THE PERC BUS.But.......9th in ENSEMBLE MUSIC? SOMEONE NEEDS THEIR #$%^%%$ HEARING CHECKED

Brush your breath with Denton :tongue: