The Stars at Night are Big and Bright...

You're gonna like the new cityscapes. Totally worth the wait.

---t

Hope there are pictures from the show!

the black tarps looked terrible. I like the scaffolding, esp now that they are using it much more than early season, but the baggy black tarps were an eyesore.

well then let's hope they change out the tarps tonight.......... :P

I have a question: Can anyone shed some light on the specifics of differences between the "old" sheets and the new TOC sheets being used tonight? And are the differences significant enough to make comparisons with other shows and current scores and rankings meaningless/ difficult/ non-consequential? In other words, how does the difference in sheets effect our ability to make sense out of the results of TOC shows?

(OK, that was three question.)

No one knows. As far as I know neither the old sheets nor the new sheets are public. They changed a few caption titles, but honestly the results from Rockford make me think they aren't different in any practical way. I've been working on the assumption that the caption title names are different, but that the judges are treating things basically the same.

I really hope that this TOC show doesn't run as long as Rockford did. What was it, 60-90 minutes past schedule?

Rockford was at least 60 minutes over yes. They could easily trim 15 minutes of that by having corps be ready to come out for the mass finale when the show is over. And 20 minutes of that was starting late due to poor throughput into the stadium.

So, honestly it shouldn't be too hard to keep to the schedule if they learned anything from Rockford. But then I see they are starting even later tonight.

So, honestly it shouldn't be too hard to keep to the schedule if they learned anything from Rockford. But then I see they are starting even later tonight.

Maybe because of the heat? IDK

Courtesy Dave Borden:

229600_1907909772891_1096222885_31664297_1484142_n.jpg

Edited by AlexL

much better!

Agreed!!! Nice!