The Stars at Night are Big and Bright...

http://img.ly/6xl0

Okay....tried again, but obviously I'm not very techy cause the pics still didn't come up.....so just click on the links! Officially tech challenged, haha!!! Edited by CrownMom0811

A text from my friend in one of the corps tonight after they performed:

"Tour of Champion shows are like Who's Line: You play for points but the points don't matter!"

It gave me a chuckle :tongue: , thought a couple of you DCP'ers would appreciate

LOL! :thumbup:

TheCadets: Making friends in texas!

2 minutes ago via Mobile Web · Reply · View Tweet

TheCadets: Crowd is digging the full force battle. On their feet

3 minutes ago via Mobile Web · Reply · View Tweet

TheCadets: Time for the batte

5 minutes ago via Mobile Web · Reply · View Tweet

Report from the wife (volunteer): Crown's instant encore was another ELP number: "Welcome Back My Friends To The Show that Never Ends"

Using the new score sheets again...so,

Cavies stay in 1st...open up gap...only to be

closed again at tomorrow's show with the OLD sheets.

Go Bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuee!

I couldn't find a link to a discussion of the caption scores after the last TOC show, only talk about the placements. If anybody remembers seeing comments on the recap, I'd appreciate a link.

If I remember correctly, the Cadets outscored the Cavies in GE by 0.6 in the new sheets, which was interesting -- if I interpreted correctly what the sheets said. As I read it, the Cavies overcame that deficit in the music and visual scores, in both of which they outscored the Cadets by more than 0.6 each. I thought that would have created a flurry here, but I can't find it if it did.

Edit: After reading a few more posts at the beginning, after I posted this, I'm getting a bad feeling, just like depending on the wrong page for the Fan Network schedule.

Isn't this -- http://www.dci.org/scores/recap/view.cfm?event_id=48467560-5ea9-4afb-b381-e1ed6110bc22 -- a recap of the Rosemont TOC? Maybe it's definitions of "score sheet," which skywhopper said he thought hadn't been released, vs. "recap"?

Edited by Tito John