What does Deborah Torchia have against the Cavaliers?

I personally don't believe Debbie Torchia is against the Cavaliers. I believe "Debbie" is just a horrible adjudicator for Drum Corps International in general..

I have personally made this very complaint to many other adjudicators in DCI for many, many, years now. That's how strongly I feel about HER work.

Dave Martinez

Venice Beach CA

• Like 6

I personally don't believe Debbie Torchia is against the Cavaliers. I believe "Debbie" is just a horrible adjudicator for Drum Corps International in general..

I have personally made this very complaint to many other adjudicators in DCI for many, many, years now. That's how strongly I feel about HER work.

Dave Martinez

Venice Beach CA

Agreed, anytime Debbie is on a panel you can count on some bizzare scoring!!!

Dave Martinez

Venice Beach CA

And what did they say?

• Like 1

Dave Martinez

Venice Beach CA

who else should we look out for?

:shutup:

And what did they say?

I could never give out the insider info...

:ph34r:

It's over beers, so it's off the record.

:satisfied:

Sorry for not going any further, but I did sign my last post to stay legit and my name could be tracked for the record.

Keeping me honest.

• Like 2

Sorry for not going any further, but I did sign my last post to stay legit and my name could be tracked for the record.

Keeping me honest.

is that why people sign* their posts?

Edited by TubaJon

If only Debbie loved the Cavs as much as the rest of the judges, it would be quite the perfect world.

So you're saying that it's a very very mad world?

• Like 2

So you're saying that it's a very very mad world?

Quite " extraordinary ", as a matter of fact.

Edited by BRASSO