What does Deborah Torchia have against the Cavaliers?

lets be fair, debbie hates everyone equally except blue devils and based on tonight boston

• 6 years later...
On 7/23/2011 at 1:08 PM, euphman89 said:

I am going to start a thread titled "What does DCP poster grjt have against Deborah Torchia?"

People, drum corps is art that is subjectively judged by others and then arbitrarily assigned a score. I guarantee that if you focus on the product of the corps over the product of the judges you will enjoy drum corps more (especially this year).

Yup and the Torch is always subjective against The Cavaliers.  Finals 2006 -I was sitting in my seat at Camp Randall-guess who crowds in ny my seat with her badge and states she wants to watch the Crusaders?  Yup- her. Also cheering on a dismal Cathedrals of  the Mind. My opinion of her changed that day.

3 minutes ago, Forevergreen said:

Yup and the Torch is always subjective against The Cavaliers.  Finals 2006 -I was sitting in my seat at Camp Randall-guess who crowds in ny my seat with her badge and states she wants to watch the Crusaders?  Yup- her. Also cheering on a dismal Cathedrals of  the Mind. My opinion of her changed that day.

Talking to a guy from 7 years ago. Nice 

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2011 at 11:31 AM, HockeyDad said:

And she had already purchased a prom dress.

No problem she can just give the prom dress to any staff member so they who dress like slobs all season decide to gussy up finals night to steal the stage from the most deserving MM's. Hey staff we have a lot of run rating your attire that night. We award the most tasteless staff attire, tightest dress award, most bazar male & female attire. It's fun and great conversation over a few brews back at the hotel, please don't disappoint us this year.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

No problem she can just give the prom dress to any staff member so they who dress like slobs all season decide to gussy up finals night to steal the stage from the most deserving MM's. Hey staff we have a lot of run rating your attire that night. We award the most tasteless staff attire, tightest dress award, most bazar male & female attire. It's fun and great conversation over a few brews back at the hotel, please don't disappoint us this year.

Now you’re telling our secrets.  :laughing::spitting:

18 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Now you’re telling our secrets.  :laughing::spitting:

It was about time, we feel so strongly and are so proud and aware that these are special kids. Nothing absolutely nothing should steal the stage finals night, period. The MMs are paying to be there not the staff. Most workers dress the same every day whether we're doing extra sensitivity training or knocking it out of the park with a new patient.  If they want to hold a staffs ball finals night is not the time or place.

Edited by Bluzes
typo

On 7/30/2011 at 6:03 PM, BoyWonder1911 said:

What if Debbie Torchia is just so good of a judge, that her scores are accurate, and the other judges are getting it wrong? :tongue:

Then why did WGI dump her pathetic ### out of a judging seat years ago?

• Like 1