What does Deborah Torchia have against the Cavaliers?

Well this is a hard crowd to please last week we complained about no movement very predictable outcomes. Now to much movement, go figure?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Forevergreen said:

Actually the Cavaliers have a pretty beefy book- even moreso than a few they placed behind.

Equipment dense...movement vocab is pretty minimal and basic. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DCI-86 said:

Lol!!!!

Might take another look, DCI86

2 minutes ago, DCI-86 said:

Hahahaha!

*You* might take another look... Maybe you'd learn something.

Edited by BDCorno

43 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

Well this is a hard crowd to please last week we complained about no movement very predictable outcomes. Now to much movement, go figure?

To expand on this from years & years following scores with little understanding of the thought process it boils down to this. SA is the most predictable show of the season. The judges are not allowed to live the hive, good runs or bad runs are not considered. There was no doubt not even one predication that didn't have BD moving over Bloo and it happened. The only other toss up was Mad & the Colts. I picked the Colts for one reason the hive mind does not want Mad opening the theater show.

Atlanta is always hard to predict because the bees are allow to gather some nectar but soon must return to the hive.

Don't ever ask a specific question about GE it kills the thread. Having to sit here and see some understand scoring down to 500th of a point and say they know why is amusing. Ask a question  such as does Bloo get GE & Visual credit for 100% show participation giving all their MMs what they paid for "face time and total participation in the show" moving props from one act to the next as an integral part of the show does that account for anything in the scoring? Or not?

Edited by Bluzes
typo

59 minutes ago, BDCorno said:

Please tell us all "what the sheets say". BD has plenty of combined and layered content. Many miss that. The dance features in the show? One, maybe two other guards might have a prayer of pulling those off with any type of excellence. That should tell you everything you need to know about their book.

Unfortunately, that incredible dance feature leads into a ballad with some of the worst flag writing in all of DCI this year. I think I’m disappointed that the incredible lyricism of their past books isn’t as evident this year. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Hey Deborah I don't even know you but I despise bulling so much that I am trying to have these folks bully me to but they just don't get it. Not surprising however.

• Haha 1