Madison: 119 dB at the end!!! Nice!!!

Yes, it sounded like SOA turned down the audio tonight. Much better!

So what will be the next carnival performer? that was pretty sad

I suggest you go in there with all of your knowledge and fix it Immediately! Go now! Do it!

Can you say 1812 and bell close ups?

Garry in Vegas

Keep in mind that when you are playing to an audience that is sitting a number of yards away, it's necessary to exaggerate movement expression, etc. I for one will cut them some slack if their acting wouldn't quite get them academy awards! :satisfied:

I would agree with this assessment 100%... that is, if I hadn't seen the show live this season, from a very high viewpoint. I still had the same opinion of that segment. Overacting to a point where it becomes almost comical (crowd laughing?) is, I'm sure, not the goal of that particular moment in the show.

Someone else here mentioned that the corps proper should simply bow their heads and let the guard carry the acting portion. Yes x10000.

Other than that one moment, this show is definitely one of my favorites this year. Never thought I'd hear Empire State of Mind on a field!!

Bluuuuuuuuue!

Bloooooooooooooooooo!

Edited by audiodave