Drum Corps Show in Ocean Springs, MS

Well we at least need a place to post scores :tongue:

Ocean%20Springs%20MS%20Greyhound%20Stadium%206000.jpg

Greyhound Stadium...

Any idea about the weather there...I know it has been pouring where BAC was staying. My daughter said that the fields at the school were swamps...

Well we at least need a place to post scores :tongue:

Ocean%20Springs%20MS%20Greyhound%20Stadium%206000.jpg

Greyhound Stadium...

Greyhound Stadium looks new. Good luck to all tonight.

Any idea about the weather there...I know it has been pouring where BAC was staying. My daughter said that the fields at the school were swamps...

I don't know..

What??? Swampy in Mississippi? :-) Hope it clears up BAC needs to keep it rolling. Eat em up Boston

• Like 1

Well anyway...

Today in 1986, the Blue Devils won Drums Along the Rockies in Denver w/an 94.40. 2nd-Santa Clara Vanguard 92.00. 3rd-Cavaliers 89.00.

• Like 1

What??? Swampy in Mississippi? :-) Hope it clears up BAC needs to keep it rolling. Eat em up Boston

Yes 7567BC Boston will keep on rolling remember WE WILL NEVER DIE

• Like 2

Ocean springs weather: currently 79 degress, humid, 60% chance of showers tonight. "I don't think the heavy stuff will come down for a while".

Incidentally the show last night at Cagin' field was known as "The Swamp"...The field had no drainage whatsoever during the 60's through the 90's and literally would be 5 inches underwater for extended periods...It has since been rectified...